How do I add a header/cover image to my Playary artist profile?
The header image is the cover/banner image at the top of your artist profile. Using a header image is a powerful way to make your artist profile stand out and be instantly recognizable. It’s common to use graphics from the cover artwork of your latest release as the header image on Playary. It’s also common to use the same picture for header and profile images – if this applies to you, please see the guidelines for adding profile image before you continue.
Please consider these guidelines when producing a header image:
- Accepted file formats are .jpeg and .png
- Image size at least 2660x1140px
- File size can not exceed 5MB
- Can not contain any infringing or offensive materials
- Can not contain brand advertising
- Can not promote your upcoming tour or album release
Add or update your header image?
- Log in to Playary for Artists
- Go to Profile and click to Artist Image on left sidebar
- Select header image and click to Upload button